No doubt about it, we’re in uncertain times and heading for very rough economic waters.
If you work with clients, you’ve already been seeing this.
But as an agency owner, consultant, or freelancer, this isn’t the time to freeze in fear, it’s the time to double down, to act and to keep moving forward, to see opportunity and to seize it.
At Post Status, we want to strengthen you, bolster you and energize you for what lies ahead as a WordPress professional.
This Friday, April 10, carve out a half day to get ideas and be inspired, to make plans, to take a big deep breath before you attack this next season of life and business, as part of our free online learning event called Post Status Live: Client Work.
We’ll spend time talk with experienced consultants, discussing things that matter to you:
- Manage the ups and downs of entrepreneurship better
- Build recurring revenue to normalize your cashflow
- Improvise and make sales in a downturn
- Clearly communicate with your clients as their trusted partner
- Not just maintain, but scale and grow from freelancer to agency
- And perhaps most importantly, lead the people who work with you
We are privileged to have veterans of client work who will be sharing their insights, experiences and tips:
- Joe Howard of WP Buffs and the WPMRR podcast
- Erin Flynn of Successfully Simple
- Jennifer Bourne of Bourne Creative and Profitable Project Plan
- Kori Ashton of WebTegrity and WordPress Wednesdays
- Rahul Bansal of rtCamp
- Kimberly Lipari of Valet
- Brad Williams of WebDevStudios and co-author of Professional WordPress Plugin Development
- Lisa Sabin-Wilson of WebDevStudios and author of WordPress for Dummies
- Ant Miller of Human Made
- Tracy Apps of Tracy Apps Design
- Reid Peifer of Modern Tribe
Each session will be moderated by Post Status partners Brian Krogsgard and Cory Miller.
You won’t want to miss this free event.
Every week, the Post Status team puts together the best news and analysis in the WordPress ecosystem and sends it straight to your inbox.
- Your email*
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.