Ken Wallace runs Mastermind Jam, which according to the website, “gives you everything you need to join, create, and manage your mastermind group, all without having to waste time cobbling together a bunch of different software, forms, and shared documents, even if you don’t have a large personal network.”
Here’s the episode:
Some of the topics discussed about Masterminds
- Defining what a mastermind is
- The difference between a mastermind and other community channels
- Why masterminds are important to hold with peers outside of your company
- Learning to trust your mastermind
- The importance of consistency, and setting up a regular cadence
- How to structure conversations
- How to find people for a mastermind
Episode Parter: Sandhills Development
No matter what you’re working on with your WordPress website, Sandhills Development probably has a tool that can help you.
- Easy Digital Downloads – Sell digital products with WordPress
- AffiliateWP – A full-featured affiliate marketing solution
- Restrict Content Pro – A powerful membership plugin for WordPress
- Sugar Calendar – WordPress event management made simple
- WP Simple Pay – A lightweight Stripe payments plugin
Every week, the Post Status team puts together the best news and analysis in the WordPress ecosystem and sends it straight to your inbox.
- Your email*
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.