March 6, 2018design tips Torque Toons: What Makes Up The Other 70%? It seems like it was only yesterday that the WC3 announced that 26% of all websites were powered by WordPress. That number has recently gone up to 30%, so we decided to find out what the rest of the internet is made of. The post Torque Toons: What Makes Up The Other 70%? appeared first on Torque.